Advanced Rigging Training
To earn a CIC Qualified Signalperson & Qualified Rigger - Advanced Certification, written and practical examinations must be successfully completed. These exams are typically taken by students after having completed the Master Rigger Course from ITI.
ITI students may complete these certification exams to earn a nationally-accredited Qualified Rigger certification through CIC. Candidates include riggers who are required to become qualified, meeting the USA OSHA Rule. In order to become a Qualified Rigger, the candidates must also complete and pass the CIC Qualified Signalperson & Qualified Rigger-Basic exams which are available to be taken on the same day.
Find out more about Advanced Rigging Training at ITI.
- Estimate Load Weight
- Estimate Center of Gravity
- Proper Load Control Techniques
- Complex Hitch Configurations
- Tensions Based on Rigging Angles
- Rigging Equipment Capacities
- Load Integrity
- Incline Planes
- Load Turning
- Blocks and Winches
- Applicable Federal, State, and Provincial Regulations & Standards